Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Transformers: Age of extinction





I always liked the Transformers, the old TV-show as well as the new movies, I even liked Revenge of the fallen. I always knew in the back of my head that these movies were actually crap, but my argument was always the same, big ass robots and even bigger explosions. Now, normally, that shouldn't be enough. Normall you would need plot, character development, directing and good acting to be called an actual movie, but in the case of Transformers I have always just accepted it for what it is. Big ass robots and even bigger explosions.

Last night, as I sat down to watch Age of extinction, I was expecting just another Transformers movie. What I got instead was a...

You know what? Trying to describe what I experienced in that movie theater with mere words is impossible, there are no such words in the human vocabulary. I find it hard to even explain to you what I felt as the credits rolled. All I really can tell you is that I was exhausted when got up from my seat, I was physically exhausted, because I had just witnessed 165 minutes of pure and utter hell!!

From beginning to end, Age of extinction was a disaster, a trainwreck, a fucking piece of shit. There was no rhyme of reason to any of it, it was pure torture.

To go into any detail would be a waste of my time because I can describe every aspect of the movie with the same word; SHIT.

Acting was shit, plot was complete shit, directing was non existant and when ever it showed up it was so much shit. The sound effects, CGI, the music, the action and especially the editing were all fucking shit.

This movie had no redeeming qualities, it wasn't even a movie. It was a robbery, this... thing was designed to steal money from anyone who even remotely enjoy Transformers.
When I started writing this review, it was my intention to not tell you my opinion but after writing about my anger and actually getting more angry I feel it is my duty to spread the message, together with every other filmcritic out there.

Do not watch Transformers: Age of extinction. Don't throw your money at this garbage, spend it on something good instead (like helping starving children or an ice cream, anything but this). Because if we continue to give all our money to Michael Bay and his kind, we will forever be plagued by shit movies like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment